The short duration Programme on Proficiency Certificate in Business Analytics will equip the learners with the technical skills, mindset, extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and the fact-based management to drive decisions and actions. In last few years, the implementation of data analytics is skyrocketed and therefore the programme is designed for aspiring and established leaders in any industry who will not just analyze the data but understand it, translate it, and incorporate it into strategy at the top levels in their organizations. The programme includes a range of activities, including business intelligence, which comprises of standards ad-hoc reports, and queries, and quantitative methods including statistical analysis, forecasting and extrapolation, predictive modelling (Such as Data Mining) optimization and Simulation.
- Analyse how corporate strategy and analytics relate to one another.
- Locate difficult business challenges and describe them using analytical models.
- Create solutions based on data to assist in decision-making in actual business circumstances.
- Showcase ethical decision-making in structured, unstructured, and large situations.
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Predictive Modelling
- Business Simulation
- Programme Fee (inclusive of GST): INR 27,500*.
- At the time of Registration: 10% of the total fee (inclusive of GST)
- At the time of Enrolment: Balance 90% fee (inclusive of GST)
* No refund allowed after one week of enrolment.
- After the sessions are over, the participant must complete all of the assignments in one sitting within fifteen days.
- There will be 30 questions on the assignment, each worth one mark. The student must receive 12 out of 30 or 40% on the assignment to pass.